|Create Date||June 14, 2016|
|Last Updated||July 25, 2016|
This official patch updates Star Trek Armada from 1.0 or 1.1 to version 1.2. Here are some of the changes:
- Pathing Improved – Ships will have less trouble moving in groups or navigating in areas with lots of objects.
- Rally Point Improved – Ships will not try to occupy the same location when they exit the shipyards.
- Strategic AI in Instant Action and Multiplayer has been given better handicaps on medium and hard difficulty. Including sped up build time and reduced cost.
- In Instant Action/Multiplayer games the AI will now cloak ships if it can; more often on medium, and most of the time on hard.
- The Chain Reaction Pulsar weapon has been modified so that it will not be able to hit cloaked ships and has been balanced to be less powerful.
- In standard Multiplayer games each team will begin with a starbase, 2 construction ships, and a scout vessel.
- Implemented Instant Action save functionality.
- Improved game stability with issues related to [ESC] key being depressed.
- Fixed several weapons related crashes.
- Fixed crash related to Corbromite Reflector and saved games. If the Corbromite Reflector was active prior to saving the game it could cause a crash on loading of the saved game.
Verify CAPTCHA to Download