|Create Date||June 14, 2016|
|Last Updated||June 14, 2016|
This is the official 1.1 Patch for Star Trek Bridge Commander released by Activision in April 2002. Here are the changes made to the game:
- Added capability for multiplayer hosts to ban players
- Problem in E6M5 with shuttles sometimes not leaving the planet, which means the mission cannot be completed.
- Zhukov registry texture being upside-down
- Fixed "redshirts" getting stuck in an animation after falling down
- Multiplayer names containing '[' causing problems when restarting the game. If you believe that your copy of the game suffers from this problem, please delete the config file, that is found where you installed the game, before launching and repatching.
- Better support for adding custom missions
- Banning of players by IP address